To view the awards won by various wines, please click on the year you are interested in. This list will be updated periodically to reflect the new awards that various wines have won throughout the year.
- For the 3rd year in a row GAI’A Wines has been chosen as Wine & Spirits Magazines Top 100 wineries of the Year. Congratulations!!!
- Click here to read “Greece Bears Gifts” from the December 31st 2007 issue of Wine Enthusiast magazine.
- The Emery Rhodes White was ranked as one of the top 100 most exciting wines in Wine Spectator. Click here to view the scores.
- Greek Beers – Reader Reviews
- Greece’s New Wine Gods Food & Wine Magazine, Oct 2006
- The 2005 Chicago Value Wine Challenge
- Sante Magazine’s Gold Star Award
2 wines received Sante Magazine’s Gold Star Award:
- Greek treats that’ll make you forget retsina. MSNBC.com June 15, 2005
- Agiorgitiko? Xinomavro?. Chicago Tribune April 27, 2005
- The Wines of Greece. Wine Spectator May 15, 2004
- WINES OF THE TIMES; For Greeks, a Respectable Finish. New York Times Aug 4, 2004
- Time Magazine Article
- GAI’A Winery was chosen for the 2nd year in a row as Wine & Spirits Magazine’s top 100 wineries of the world
- Wine & Spirits magazine has nominated GAI’A Winery as Winery of the Year. It will be featured in the magazine’s November issue.
- In the Harlaftis Winery, the Argilos Nemea 2001 was awarded a Bronze Medal at the 2003 International Wine and Spirit Competition in London and the Chateau harlaftis Cabernet Sauvignon 2000 and the Chateau Harlaftis Chardoonay 2001 were awarded the Seal of Approval in the same competition. Lastly, at the 2003 International Wine Challenge in London, the Argilos was awarded a silver medal and the Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon were awarded Seals of Approval.